Completely redesigned from the ground up - Red Dragon Audio's latest creation is our new stereo amplifier; the S500. Our Red Dragon S500 utilizes the latest Pascal Amplifier Architecture with our proprietary input buffer section to bring forth our best effort to date.
12-Volt DC Trigger input/output connections allows remote power on/off and daisy chaining of multiple components (great for home theater setups and the most energy conscience consumers). XLR or RCA inputs can be selected with a switch on the back panel. The RCA input is converted to a fully balanced signal maintaining the utmost signal linearity. After the signal has been massaged by the Input Buffer Stage it is fed directly into the Pascal Power Amplification Module.
- Proprietary Input Buffer Stage with XLR and RCA Inputs
- 12-Volt DC Trigger Input and Output via 3.5mm connections
- Pascal Amplifier Architecture
- 2 x 250 watts at 8Ω
- 2 x 500 watts at 4Ω
- BTL Bridged Mode: 1 x 1000watts at 8/4Ω
- Max Current Output: 30amps
- Dynamic Range: 121dB (S/N)
- Nominal Voltage Gain: 26/32 dB (Stereo/BTL)
- Sensitivity: 1.58volts (BTL) or 2.24volts (Stereo)
- Minimum Load: 2Ω (stereo Mode) 4Ω(BTL mode)
- Short circuit, Thermal & Over-current protection
- RoHS compliant
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ± 0.3db
- Typical THD+N 8Ω (10W out) 0.003%
- Universal Mains Operation - will work anywhere in world
- Solid Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum Chassis rejects EMI/RFI
- WBT NextGen Pure Copper Binding Posts with Pure Gold coating
- 5-Year warranty to original owner.
- 45-Day In Home Trial
- Dimensions: 16" x 7" x 3"
- Weight: 12 lbs
- 14-awg shielded power cord included (6' length)
- 3.5mm DC Trigger cable included
- Proudly Built in the U.S.A.