Red Dragon Audio designed the M1000MkII with customer feedback at the forefront of the process. Our new design incorporates the most requested features from clients including our latest input section. This custom Input Buffer Section offers flexible input options, remote control functionality and a high input impedance. Increased Input Impedance allows our amps to be paired with all preamplifiers - even the most esoteric tube preamps.
12-Volt DC Trigger input/output connections allows remote power on/off and daisy chaining of multiple components (great for home theater setups and the most energy conscience consumers). XLR or RCA inputs can be selected with a switch on the back panel. The RCA input is converted to a fully balanced signal maintaining the utmost signal linearity. After the signal has been massaged by the Input Buffer Stage it is fed directly into the ICEpower Class-D amplification module.
- Proprietary Input Buffer Stage with XLR and RCA Inputs
- 12-Volt DC Trigger Input and Output allows remote power control
- Latest Generation Class-D ICEpower amplifier Technology
- 1100 watts at 4Ω - 550 watts at 8Ω
- Peak Output Current: >50amps
- Dynamic Range: 120dB
- Nominal Voltage Gain: 27.2dB
- Sensitivity: 2.9Volts
- Minimum Load: 2Ω
- Short circuit, Thermal & Over-current protection
- RoHS compliant
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ± 0.3db
- Typical THD+N 8Ω (10W out)0.0045%
- Factory Selectable Mains: 115V or 230V (Please note there is a $15 charge per amplifier for 230V conversion)
- Solid Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum Chassis rejects EMI/RFI
- Universal 5-Way Gold Plated Binding Posts (CE)
- 5-Year warranty to original owner with registration
- 45-Day In Home Trial
- Dimensions: 16" x 7" x 3"
- Weight: 12 lbs
- 14-awg shielded power cord included (6' length)
- Proudly Built in the U.S.A.